Want to be a part of Arizona Theatre Company? We invite you to join us for a behind-the-scenes look at our operations, while supporting the work we do at the same time. There are a variety of ways that you can lend a hand and help make sure the curtain rises each night, including:
- Serving as a lobby table concierge for Arizona Theatre Company at each of our performances, answering questions about our season and talking about our place in the community;
- Helping out at special events with set-up, clean-up and making sure all things run smoothly on the day of the event;
- Staffing a booth at one of the many community events in which we participate, meeting people and talking about the work of Arizona Theatre Company;
- Assisting our Marketing Department with distribution of flyers and posters;
- Assisting in our administrative offices, where you’ll meet and work alongside our crackerjack staff;
- Preparing mailings for either fundraising campaigns or ticket mailings--sometimes it’s just fun to chat and visit while stuffing envelopes and getting things ready to send away;
- Ushering for our shows (this is a popular volunteer task, so it may take a while to move off the waiting list and into active service).
Volunteers may ‘earn’ tickets to an ATC performance as a reward for their generous service!
For More Information
To find out more about volunteering or to let us know of a special skill you may have that would enrich our work, please contact the following ATC staff member: