Part-time (30 hours/week), non-exempt
Reports to Marketing Director
Under the direction of the Marketing Director and the Patron Relationship Manager, the Telemarketing Manager will be responsible for managing and coaching a small team of part-time Telemarketing Representatives to achieve and exceed ATC subscription renewal and acquisition goals and single-ticket goals via group sales. Work with Telemarketing Reps to identify and cultivate prospective and existing customers, create outreach and sales messaging, and identify and close opportunities. Responsible for managing the activities and development of the Telemarketing Representatives and creating a competitive, collaborative, high-performance sales team.
- Ensure the team meets the sales targets through performance management.
- Instill a disciplined use of CRM system for forecasting opportunities, customer/sales rep interactions, and customer management.
- Manage, coach, and motivate the Telemarketing Team.
- Document and report on patron needs while working closely with Marketing and Patron Relationship Manager to identify gaps in call cycles.
- Craft scripted sales pitches for subscriber renewals, acquisitions, and group sales initiatives. Adjust as necessary.
- Train Telemarketing Representatives to properly enter patron data into CRM database to ensure information is updated and correct, with all relevant information, including salutations for fundraising initiatives.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute sales campaigns that help promote the brand of ATC and shows with the right messaging and timely/relevant promotions.
- Coach and develop Telesales team members by identifying, planning, and participating in ongoing professional development for Telesales Account Representatives.
- Provide daily, weekly, or monthly performance and analytic reports determined by executive leadership. This includes monthly forecast, pipeline, and other strategic reports outlined.
- Process sales and commission reports for payroll for review by Finance Department and Patron Relationship Manager.
- Book seating in Patron Manager for patrons purchasing subscriptions through Telemarketing initiatives.
- Help generate commission and sales policies in collaboration with Marketing Director and Patron Relationship Manager.
- Group Sales:
- Identify key group sale targets in Tucson and Phoenix communities for each show.
- Work with Marketing Manager to build relationships with concierges.
- Generate and maintain a Group Sales contact sheet of community Activities Directors (Senior and Assisted Living Communities, etc.), Member Services Directors (YMCA, JCC, etc.), and corporate business contacts (HR managers that offer employee events).
- Coordinate with Marketing any essential collateral needed to sell ATC shows and/or subscriptions.
- Experience in the nonprofit arts preferred, but not necessary
- Relevant work experience managing a sales or telemarketing team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about Arizona Theatre Company’s upcoming season
- Passionate about building relationships with our patrons, whether they are single-ticket buyers, multi-single-ticket buyers, subscribers, and/or donors.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Mobility and sensory capability for computer utilization, telephone access and communication, communication one-on-one and in meetings. Moderate noise level. Indoor work environment, climate controlled. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume via email only to email@example.com.
Arizona Theatre Company is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis, including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national origin.